Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dear Babies

My dear babies,

For the record, you are so loved. I marvel at you everyday. I cannot believe we get to love you so much! 

I am humbled at the belief that you were planned, destined, built before the stars and heavens and little fish in the sea were fashioned. You have been Known since the beginning of Time and I get to be your mother. What a sacred, wonderful, beautiful honor! Thank you for letting me be your mother. You will never understand the wonder and hope you brought to Daddy and me. You cannot fathom the joy you have given us, by letting us touch your ears, feel your toes, nuzzle against your cheeks. We feel like we've been knighted! Such a fantastic, unbelievable gift you are to us. We believed in miracles before we knew you. Now, we live one everyday. 

Know you are a gift of God, you come from Heaven and you are loved with a depth and breadth that is indescribable. You are perfect, more than the sum of your parts, and because you were both created in His image and likeness, little windows into the Love of God. 

 Twins. Two. My arms are so full, but my heart is fuller.


1 comment:

  1. very lovely post, but I am crazy about Olivia's scrunched up smile. Where does that come from? So cute!

    ReplyDelete